B.J Thomas-Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head~

B.J Thomas-Raindrops Keep Falling On My HeadRaindrops keep fallin` on my head& just like the guy whose feet are too big for his bedNothin` seems to fit, Thoseraindrops are fallin` on my head, They keep fallin`So I just did me some talkin` to the sun& I said I didn`t like the way He got things doneSleepin` on the job Thoseraindrops are fallin` on my head They keep fallin`But there`s one thing I knowThe blues they send to meet meWon`t defeat meIt won`t be longTill happiness steps up to greet meRaindrops keep fallin` on my headBut that doesn`t mean My eyes will soon be turnin` redCrying`s not for me `CauseI`m never gonna stop the rain by complainin`Because I`m freeNothing`s worryin` meinstrumental breakIt won`t be long Till happiness steps up to greet meRaindrops keep fallin` on my headBut that doesn`t mean My eyes will soon be turnin` redCrying`s not for me `CauseI`m never gonna stop the rain by complainin`Because I`m freeNothing`s worryin` me~

댓글

가장 많이 본 글